Director Jonathan Johns FCA CTA CF has, for over 20 years at the highest level, advised sector leading entrepreneurs, PE and infrastructure funds, large corporates and international utilities addressing climate change. In good times and bad he has been involved in many industry firsts and award-winning Financing and M and A transactions.
He has advised Governments, public sector organisations and NGOs. He is widely recognised in the industry as a sector expert and innovator of new business models and financing solutions that can and have been delivered. -opportunities captured :pitfalls avoided: challenges overcome.: competitive advantage achieved.
He now mentors and coaches selected businesses & organisations with transformational goals & ambitions driven by a response to climate change. For concise action oriented advice delivered with flair & renewable energy, contact Jonathan Johns on:
- 07831 486987 (00447831 486987)
- 01392 496864 (00441392 496864)
- Capturing how climate change matters.
- 1 to 1 Insights and guidance at board or senior management level. Future profits and costs: business risk and transformation opportunities.
- Formulation and road testing of winning strategies and business models for winning teams
- Market strategies, CSR and branding impacts.
- Corporate finance, transactions, valuation and negotiation insights.
- Industry Regulatory policy, lobbying andnetworking advice.
- Guidance on the successful planning and procurement of large infrastructure projects in waste and renewable energy.
- Advice to growing cleantech and low carbon businesses.